Call Toll Free:
Why should you invite me to your school to present a program?
My name is Todd McKinney- The Magical Motivator and through the years I have helped countless schools across Texas to motivate, educate and inform students with my uplifting assembly programs. My programs have been featured in every major city and almost every small town in the lone star state.
1. Important Topics: Whenever you schedule a school assembly program with me, you can be assured that my program will be full of important topics that are both educational and motivational. I do not a "just for fun" program where the students are simply laughing. Sure, all of my programs feature laughter and amazement but most importantly, the students are learing valuable lessons. In other words, everything I do is a direct tie-in to the message.
2. Smiles & Laughter: I know and understand the best way to reach children while motivating them at the same time is through laughter. An important point to remember is that my performing arts: magic, "clean" age appropriate comedy, live animals and puppets are used to enhance the motivational messages and help to keep the children "tuned in." Everything I do has a reason for being there and it all ties in together.
3. Control Of The Audience: Not everyone can hold the attention of several hundred students at a time for almost an hour. With my years of experience, I've learned exactly how to keep the audience under control throughout the entire program. You'll be amazed as you watch the students in your school sit quietly and respectfully. I end every program with what I call my "mute closing" which has all of the students completely quiet as they leave. Teachers and Principals love this and you will too!
4. Targeted To The Grade Levels: I know that not every school can or wants to fit everyone into a program at the same time. Therefore, I have designed 3 versions of each program. There is one for younger students (Pre-K- 3rd grade), one for older students (4th- 6th graders) and one which is suitable for various grade levels. The teachers and Principal always appreciate the differences!
5. Audience Participation: Various students will get to take a part in the program. Some segments involove the entire audience participating together as a group while others use volunteers. I always use boys and girls as well as different racial backgrounds so that no-one is left out in anyway. No student is the center of jokes or is made fun of or put down in anyway whatsoever.
6. Testimonials From Raving Schools: All of my programs have been well received in hundreds of schools and I've got the references to prove it. What other school officials have to say is so much more important than anything that I can tell you. Therefore, I am happy to provide you with a long list of names and telephone numbers of schools who have hosted my programs so that you can have complete peace of mind.
7. Money Back Guarantee: If the performer you are considering cannot or will not offer you a complete NO-RISK GUARANTEE that their program is everything they say it will be, you may want to think twice before inviting them to your school. All of my programs come with a complete "tear up your check" guarantee. Here is how it works: If for any reason you truly feel as though my program was a complete waste of time and that the students in your school did not enjoy themselves and were not truly motivated, simply tear your check up and consider the program to be on me. Not too worry...no-one has ever taken me up on this!
8. Ways To Save Money: I understand that many schools have a budget that they must stay within. Therefore, I always offer discounts to other schools within the same area that also want to host a program on the same day or as part of a performance trip (multiple days). The more schools that team up together, the less each program ends up costing each school. This can literally save your school tons of money. Make sure to ask how this works!